Thursday 31 May 2012

Isla Fisher

Isla Fisher Biography

Date of Birth
3 February 1976, Muscat, Oman 
Birth Name
Isla Lang Fisher 
Height
5' 3" (1.60 m) 
Mini Biography
Isla Fisher was born to Scottish parents in the Middle Eastern country of Oman. Her family moved to Australia in the early 1980s. From a young age Isla showed an interest in both acting and writing. At nine years old she was appearing in Australian TV commercials. She landed some small parts in the Australian TV series "Bay Cove" (1993) (aka "Bay City"). This led to a bigger part in the series "Paradise Beach" (1993). When that show ended she landed a role in the long-running Australian soap opera "Home and Away" (1988). While working on that show she indulged in another of her passions, writing, and published two best-selling novels, "Seduced By Fame" and "Bewitched". In 1997 she was picked by the readers of FHM magazine as #35 on the list of the "100 Sexiest Women in the World", and in 2003 she placed 26th.
IMDb Mini Biography By: frankfob2@yahoo.com 
Spouse
Sacha Baron Cohen (15 March 2010 - present) 2 children
Trade Mark
Her red hair
Trivia
Raised in Australia, currently lives in England.
Is a natural redhead but wore a blonde wig for Scooby-Doo (2002) because Sarah Michelle Gellar was supposed to be the only redhead in the film.
Was once engaged to Darren Day.
Despite being born in Oman, an Arab country, both of her parents are Scottish.
Her first job was as a lottery ad extra. She was so excited that she hyperventilated for four hours and nearly fainted.
Her mother is a romance novelist.
Married to Sacha Baron Cohen.
Stepsister of Conor Reid.
Grew up in Perth, Western Australia.
Her first name is pronounced Eye-Lah.
Ranked #91 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
Gave birth to her daughter Olive Cohen, with husband Sacha Baron Cohen, in Los Angeles (17 October 2007).
Friend of Naomi Watts.
Ranked #61 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
Recently converted to Sacha Baron Cohen's religion, Judaism, and took the name Ayala, meaning "doe" in Hebrew.
At the age of 18, with the help of her mother, Isla wrote two teen novels, "Bewitched" and "Seduced by Fame". Both novels became bestsellers.
Gave birth to her daughter Elula Lottie Miriam Cohen, with husband Sacha Baron Cohen, in Los Angeles (August 2010).
Returned to work four months after giving birth to her daughter Olive in order to begin filming Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009).
Sister-in-law of Erran Baron Cohen.
Returned to work 12 months after giving birth to her daughter Elula to begin filming Bachelorette (2012).
Personal Quotes
Am I a romantic at heart? Who knows.
All I know is that I've ruled out wearing fairy wings. When I was nine I wanted to get married in fairy wings, and now I realize that's not cool anymore.
I've never had a good-looking boyfriend, well, in the stereotypical way. A lot of people find someone attractive that others don't. Otherwise, all our men would be taken by Claudia Schiffer!
I love the power women have. I think women rule the world because they rule men. Manipulating men -- that's our job. That's what we're on the planet for.
I always liked Elvis Presley when I was younger - I told anyone who would listen that I was going to marry that man. I didn't realize then that he had died.
[After she gives birth] There is no way I am going to worry about missing out on work or the pressure to lose weight. At the moment I am not even planning any work.
I love acting, love it. It's the greatest fun in the world. I've always had no trouble feeling extremely grateful. So even though, comparatively, I wasn't doing so well, I thought I was on top of the world.
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher On Letterman
Rango (2011) Isla Fisher Soundbites
Jesse Eisenberg & Isla Fisher Filming "Now You See Me" 
Isla Fisher Interview For The Movie Definitely, Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...